Elevate your designs by partnering with
the Industry’s most trusted team.
From sales enablement to Customer Presentations, and sketches to order verification. We’re here to help.
Plans and Specs
Our CAD/Space Planning professionals are fully qualified architects and designers with years of experience behind them. Their strong backgrounds and passion for producing high-quality work are your assurance of success.
We work quickly. When you have tight deadlines and multiple projects on the go, trust KiSP to meet your needs – no matter how demanding.
Our pricing is highly competitive and helps you scale on demand. We can act as your dedicated space planning and specification team, or a reliable solution for you to take advantage of when your design department is overloaded.
We look at the details. So you don’t have to.
Furniture CAD Specifications
We will work with you to perform quality checks, and submit under your dealership’s standards and title blocks.
Our team of professionals can:
We use the latest tools and software to meet your needs and work seamlessly with your team.
2020 CAP Studio
2020 Visual Impression
The KITS collaborator
We start every project with a comprehensive consultation because client focused design is our priority. Contact our team now or fill in the form below.
KiSP provides a limited warranty for its services based on the following criteria:
* KiSP shall have no liability for loss of anticipated profits or consequential damages. No claim for damages may be asserted against KiSP unless such claim exceeds one percent (1%) of the project cost. Damages imposed upon KiSP shall be recoverable only for claim amounts in excess of such one percent (1%), and only in the form of credits to be issued by KiSP for future work. KiSP’s liability shall not exceed fifty percent (50%) of the price paid by Client to KiSP for services that are the subject of the dispute. Additionally, it is expressly agreed that KiSP assumes no liability for any project for / specification services where its fee is $500.00 or less.
* KiSP takes no responsibility for changes to a project unless they are communicated to KiSP in an agreed upon manner (paper, electronic transmission, disc) and a pre-agreed time frame for project return.
* The client will be responsible for checking correctness of product description and type, finishes and workstation counts received from KiSP, prior to placing their order for product. Customer shall verify and confirm all site conditions, dimensions, and suitability of products and applications consistent with published guidelines and applicable codes.
* KiSP will not be liable for any errors due to inaccuracies in dimensions provided by client. Corrections or changes to dimensions will be handled as a change order and may affect the dates for completion and delivery by KiSP.
* KiSP requires that the client appoint a person to be responsible to field questions and respond with answers to queries, posed by KiSP personnel, in a timely fashion. Questions not responded to (promptly) will result in delaying the completion of the project.
* For Spec Check requests, KiSP Inc liability shall be limited to the amount charged for Auditing services rendered for any project.
* All clients’ information will be kept confidential with respect to the nature of work, client, pricing and schedule. Only if approved by client will any client information be used for KiSP marketing, or other non-project uses.