When you’re adding an environment photo to your built scene, you have the ability to erase the floor to create a “blank canvas” and erase individual objects. It’s the perfect way to clean up any clutter that could get in the way of presenting your scene. The KITS collaborator™ lets you highlight any object in your photo and erase it. It’s easy to do, and only takes a few seconds!
Here’s how to do it:
1. In your preview screen tap Erase, a drop down menu will display, tap Object.
2. Using your finger, draw on the object you want to remove. The red highlight shows you what will be taken out of the environment.
3. Use the Select or Deselect buttons, located at the bottom left of your screen to control what you want to erase.
4. When you’re ready to erase, tap Done. You can always repeat step 2 if you’d like to erase multiple objects from your photo. And that’s it! The table that was in the way is now erased and we can place our built scene.
5. Once you’re happy with the objects you’ve removed, tap Use. The environment photo will be inserted as a background within your project. We have placed some Turnstone items into our environment to create an inviting social hub in our office.