Once you understand your built scene and the environment, it’s time to take an environment photo. Open your project and follow the steps below:
- While in the Scene Builder screen, tap HD Render.
- Tap Include Environment.
- Tap the Camera icon to take a photo of the environment.
Now its time to take a photo. Read this article on Tips and Tricks for taking an Environment Photo.
- Ensure the iPads camera lens is 5ft above the ground with your arms slightly extended.
- Try to line up the window of your iPad with an architectural element in the space, such as a window or ceiling.
- Proceed to follow the tilt directions provided within the app.
- When you are satisfied with the view, tap the Capture Button to take the photo.
- If you are not satisfied with the result, you can start over by either tapping Back or Delete. Repeat steps 1 to 4.
Need to fine tune the environment photo a little bit more? You can further edit the photo by tapping Erase for either object removal or floor removal as well as tapping Calibrate to scale the photo.
Happy with the environment photo you created? Tap Use to save the environment photo. The environment photo will be inserted as a background image within your project now.
Did you know! You can also use a sample environment, instead of taking an environment photo.
Now the built scene you customized with your client fits perfectly in their space giving your client a whole new buying experience!