Once you understand your built scene and the environment, it’s time to take an environment photo. Open your project and follow the steps below:
- While in the Scene Builder screen, tap HD Render.
- Tap Include Environment.
- Tap the Camera icon to take a photo of the environment.
Now its time to take a photo. Read this article on Tips and Tricks for taking an Environment Photo.
- Ensure the iPads camera lens is 5ft above the ground with your arms slightly extended.
- Try to line up the window of your iPad with an architectural element in the space, such as a window or ceiling.
- Proceed to follow the tilt directions provided within the app.
- When you are satisfied with the view, tap the Capture Button to take the photo.
- If you are not satisfied with the result, you can start over by either tapping Back or Delete. Repeat steps 1 to 4.
Happy with the environment photo you created? Tap Use to save the environment photo. The environment photo will be inserted as a background image within your project now.
Did you know! You can also use a sample environment, instead of taking an environment photo.
Now the built scene you customized with your client fits perfectly in their space giving your client a whole new buying experience!