Every week, the KITS Collaborator Cloud servers undergo their scheduled maintenance starting Wednesday at 8:00 pm EST to Thursday at 6:00 am EST (UTC-4.00).
[Please refer to this handy time zone converter.]
During this time:
- Important scheduled manufacturer catalog upgrades are applying.
Continue using the KITS Mobile app using previously downloaded catalog data saved locally on your device allowing you to create and edit projects, create local renderings, and specify products using currently synced catalog data.
Features unavailable during maintenance are:
- Project sync and catalog updates.
- Sharing projects – send or sync a shared project.
- For Steelcase product specification – Steelcase’s Product Configurator Engine (PCE) will not be accessible and PCE products cannot be specified.
- For KITS XR license users:
- Generating AR and VR experiences.
- Generating XR high-definition renderings during this time.
KITS features will resume normally when all necessary upgrades have been applied to the KITS Cloud servers within the allotted maintenance window.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact the KITS Technical Support team.