The KiSP Extension for CET Designer is a free extension that allows the CET Designer user to access:
- Export to Augmented Reality (AR).
- Export the CET project to KITS.
CET Designer User Requirements:
- CET for Configura 12.5 or later required.
- The KiSP Extension for CET Designer installed:
Log into MyConfigura/Marketplace – https://my.configura.com/index.pl?page=marketplace
Select industry: CET Commercial Interiors – Marketplace will populate several manufacturer and utility extensions available for install.
In the CET Window, click the Marketplace button to browse and install extensions.
Browse Presentation extensions and click on The KiSP Extension for CET Designer for details and when ready, click install.
Return to CET and update.
3. For exporting to AR, CET users are required to have a valid Yulio account or have access to a valid Yulio account and must be signed in.
4. For exporting the CET project to KITS, CET users are required to have a valid KITS license and must be signed in.
5. Project file size must be no larger than 75 mb (AR Export.)
For additional help with CET Extensions – https://support.configura.com/hc/en-us/sections/4411855615255-Extensions
Is my Smartphone, tablet or iPad device AR Ready?
To view AR on your device, if not already AR ready, you will be required to install:
For Android Devices – ARCore: Android 7.0 or later (some devices may require Android 8.0.) https://developers.google.com/ar
For IOS Devices – ARKit: IOS 11.0 or later, an A9 processor or higher and ARKit 3 or higher installed. https://developer.apple.com/augmented-reality/